1. I’m hungry. I would love to be scarfing down right now either a Ted’s Steamed Cheeseburger, a buttered lobster roll or a sub sandwich.
2. I want to be outside. Playing with a Wiffle Ball or Frisbee sounds mighty tempting right about now.
3. I’d like to be at Yankee Stadium. I’m sure the Yankees catcher will be wearing a chest protector! Another CT Invention!!
4. I’ve got to fix my deck at home. My trusty tape measure will sure come in handy! Thanks Alvin Fellows from New Haven back in 1868!
5. It would be a great day for a drive in the country. Maybe to Litchfield county to drive over Bull’s Bridge in Kent which uses Ithiel Town’s Truss design.
That’s just a start. I gotta get out and enjoy this weather!!!